ARGYLE™ Soft PVC Thoracic Catheters are sterile, single use, disposable thoracic catheters made of clear thermosensitive polyvinyl chloride (PVC). The catheter has numerical depth marks at 2cm increments for easy and precise positioning control and is available in a right angle configuration.
- Clear thermosensitive PVC catheter provides easy visualization of drainage characteristics
- Better ability to manipulate for insertion
- Radiopaque Sentinel Line™ tubing with Sentinel Eye™ catheter permits location verification by X-ray
- Numeric depth marks every 2 cm facilitate precise positioning
- Beveled connector end can be cropped to form integral funnel connector aiding in securing a leak-free connection to the patient tubing
- Flexible package allows for quick and easy access