Cardinal Health™ LiquiBand® Butyl Topical Skin Adhesive combines a fast setting n-butyl adhesive with two uniquely designed applicators, resulting in fast, safe, strong and secure topical skin closure. The butyl formulation is available in two applicator designs - a flow control tip and a dome tip for broad applications.
n-Butyl Cyanoacrylate Formula
- Dries in 30 seconds or less
- Helps provide fast and effective wound closure
Versatile application tip
- Available in dome tip or precision control tip
- Helps allow for narrow or broad application
- In vitro studies1 have shown that Cardinal Health™ LiquiBand® Butyl Topical Skin Adhesive acts as a protective barrier to microbial penetration as long as the adhesive film remains intact.
Intuitive, user-friendly winged applicator
- Ready to use out of the box
- Helps provide control throughout application
Flow control tip
- Helps allow for precise adhesive delivery
- A prospective study demonstrated that patients treated with LiquiBand® Flow Control exhibited good to excellent cosmesis2
Atraumatic Topical Wound Closure3
- Provides atraumatic wound closure
Footnotes & references:
1Microbes tested included S. aureus, P. aeruginosa, E. coli, Candida albicans and MRSA
2 Data on file with Advanced Medical Solutions (Plymouth) Ltd.
3 Study conducted at the University of Florida Hospital, Jacksonville, 2011. Closure of scalp wounds in ER using LiquiBand® Flow Control. Results presented and published at ACEP 2011, Abstract in Ann Emerg Med., ICEM, 2012.