The Galli Eo® generator is a new generation 68Ga generator designed specifically to prepare certain kit-based radiopharmaceuticals. Available for clinical use1, and for research and development.
The Galli Eo® generator features:
- Eluate delivered in 1.1 ml achieving high 68Ga radioactive concentration
- No need to elute or flush system at the end of each week or after a break in use of 72 hours
- Internally contained eluate supply for up to 450 elutions/year
- Elutable with an evacuated vial or connected to an automatic synthesis unit
- Elution in less than 3 minutes
- Table top use requires minimal infrastructure
Cardinal Health is committed to being a leader in the handling, preparation and distribution of 68Ga labeled radiopharmaceuticals, so we can provide customers with cutting-edge imaging agents of the future.
1 Ge-Ga generators are considered an Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) and have no current stand-alone clinical indication. The FDA has approved the use of the Galli Eo® generator in the preparation of one kit-based radiopharmaceutical.