Enhanced patient care, collaboration and compliance
Healthcare providers continue to face increasingly complex compliance and regulatory requirements from various agencies that can impact the nuclear medicine department.
These agencies include:
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Service (CMS)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC)
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Various accreditation agencies
Can you ever be too safe?
We know you do everything you can to be safe at work. As a nuclear medicine professional, you strive for the highest level of safety, often putting your patients and your colleagues ahead of yourself. While handling radiopharmaceuticals and sharps, your responsibilities extend beyond the patients you care for to those you touch everywhere you go.
Your patients, team and family depend on you to use good safety precautions at work and to take care of yourself. From working diligently with your team to providing the best patient care, we want you to be as safe as you can be.