Managing your formulary to meet your bedside verification needs can be a challenge. Balancing cost, operational expense, ease of use, among other factors, can make deciding how you'll meet your unit dose medication needs a very complex decision. Add to all of this your ultimate concern, ensuring patient safety through bar code medication administration, and the responsibilities can be overwhelming.
That's where we come in. Cardinal Health repackages high volume prescription and over-the-counter oral solids into barcoded unit dose packaging. This eliminates the need for in-house repackaging and ensures that the medication has the proper unit of measure.
- Tallman Lettering
- Strength Differentiation on Label
- Linear Barcode
- Peel back for easier use and reducing pill breakage
- Increases patient safety through bedside verification
- Increases efficiency by eliminating the need to unit dose in house
- Decreases medication errors by reducing the possibility of giving the patient the wrong dose
- Contains drug information to ensure proper drug is being provided to patient
- Product description
- Unit of Measure (UOM): 10x10 cards