We understand how to make the most of your contracts with hospital group purchasing organizations (GPOs). Our dedicated team of pharmaceutical portfolio management experts can help you analyze GPO drug purchases to identify savings opportunities, so you can drive maximum value.
Our GPO pharmacy contract consulting services
Decision support services:
- Analysis of GPO contracting opportunities
- Review market share status to ensure tiers are met
- Evaluate best price opportunities by comparing potential costs for brand-to-generic and generic-to-generic drugs
- Recommend “investment buy” opportunities, prior to drug price increases
Audit and recovery services:
- Review invoices to confirm receipt of GPO contracted prices. Recoup dollars owed through credit/rebill processes
- Evaluate market share tier placement for accuracy
- Recover dollars owed because a GPO-contracted vendor did not supply a drug
Find out what we can do for you
Contact us to learn how we can help you drive GPO pharmacy savings.