Spend more time taking care of patients and less time managing inventory.
RFID-enabled cabinetry can help you improve employee efficiency and satisfaction by reducing the time pharmacists spend on inventory-related tasks. Consigned inventory arrives pre-tagged, so there is no need to manually scan products in or out.
Simply place the RFID-tagged products in the RFID cabinet and the system will scan and update inventory levels automatically. Eliminate manual steps and spend more time caring for your patients.
RFID helps you:
- Improve labor efficiencies
- Reduce human error by automating manual processes
- Manage product recalls and expiration dates to reduce obsolescence
- Support regulatory compliance with track and trace technology
- Monitor temperature of sensitive and high-value pharmaceuticals to ensure product integrity
- Guarantee secure access control
- Access real-time inventory through the RxID® website or mobile app
We offer multiple sizes of RFID-enabled cabinets to suit your unique needs.
Large RFID-Enabled Refrigerator
The large pharmacy-grade RFID-enabled refrigerator offers more than 20 cubic feet of storage space, 24/7 temperature monitoring and proactive support, and expiration alerting.
Small RFID-Enabled Refrigerator
The small pharmacy-grade RFID-enabled refrigerator offers 5.5 cubic feet of storage space, and includes open shelves or sliding divider trays. With 24/7 temperature monitoring and proactive support, you can ensure product integrity.