Emergencies demand the confidence to act quickly. EDRP delivers.
Cardinal Health offers unparalleled access to urgently needed life-critical drugs and specialty medications through our Emergency Drug Response Program (EDRP).
In an emergency situation, you need to have life-critical products such as plasma and coagulation factors on hand. With one of the largest specialty healthcare supply chains in the United States and strategically located distribution centers, Cardinal Health delivers unrivaled access to life-saving products. The Cardinal Health Emergency Drug Response Program provides you with access to critical medications for your patients when an emergency arises.
How EDRP can help in an emergency:
- Quickly and efficiently order emergency products with one phone call
- Knowledgeable representatives will answer your call, 24/7/365
- Life-critical medications and specialty products can be delivered to most locations within 3-6 hours
Emergency products available for delivery include:
- Coagulation factors
- Antivenom, including CroFab™
- Flu and other vaccines
- Limited distribution drugs
- Consignment products