Our Practice Research Network (PRN) is an emerging network comprised of diverse oncology practices that facilitate patient-centric research studies to collect hard to obtain PRO and clinical data, including imaging and histology reports. Practices interact with our research operations team as we facilitate research studies on behalf of biopharma manufacturer clients.
Put our network to work for your patient-centric research studies.
- Reduce barriers to entry for research studies
- Link PRO data with clinical/EMR data
- Collect prospective, longitudinal patient data
- Generate RWD and RWE to use in regulatory submissions
- Monitor adherence, persistence and document barriers to care