Regulatory Compliance Consulting
Don’t let site noncompliance stand in the way of your product’s success
Are your facilities ready for an inspection by the FDA or another global regulatory agency? Do your contracted facilities meet good practice (GXP) compliance and quality standards?
Cardinal Health Regulatory Sciences provides the pharmaceutical compliance and GXP auditing services to help you answer “yes” to both of these questions.
Our suite of pharmaceutical compliance consulting capabilities includes
- Pre-approval Inspection (PAI) readiness
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) audits
- Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) audits
- Good Clinical Practices (GCP) audits
- Quality System Regulations (QSR)
- Supplier qualification audits
For a complete listing of our pharmaceutical auditing capabilities, including GMP, GLP and GCP audits and FDA inspection preparation services, contact us using the form below.
Are your sites audit-ready?
Leverage our four decades of pharma compliance experience to make sure your in-house and contracted facilities are in compliance. Contact us today.