Receive comprehensive audit support and additional educational and informational resources from an audit specialist for your pharmacy’s third-party payer audits.
Audit Assistance is designed to help you:
- Understand what pharmacy auditors target during an audit
- Prevent and reduce audit charges
- Improve audit performance and network compliance
- Coordination and assistance with audit preparation, discrepancy report analysis and appeal guidance, and appeal documentation review
- Educational materials that contain information on Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM) guidelines and applicable state and federal pharmacy regulations
- Printable resources to be used by pharmacy staff to promote correct prescription claim submission