Our third-party payer contracting is designed to help you:
- Gain access to niche services such as immunizations, compounding, Medicare Part D and Med D Long-term Care
- Understand the complexities of performance-based contracts
- Network decisions made by pharmacy owners for pharmacy owners — all contracts are reviewed and voted on by our Advisory Panel consisting of independent pharmacy owners.
- Access that makes sense — our industry-leading analytics team provides our Advisory Panel with a 360º view of each contract, so they can make informed decisions about which plans are the most equitable for every PSAO member.
- Comprehensive Medicare Part D tools — with an aging population, understanding Medicare Part D contracts is vital to your business. We provide you with an annual resource guide, customer best practices and much more to help you gain and retain this important part of your business.
- Ongoing support from a dedicated Account Manager
- Centralized Medicare resource platform including immunization protocols, plan updates, contract information and much more.