Our third-party payer contracting is designed to help you:
- Gain access to patients on market-competitive terms
- Obtain access to niche services such as immunizations, compounding, Medicare Part D and Med D Long-term Care
- Understand the complexities of third-party contracts — from effective rates to performance based criteria.
- Network decisions made by pharmacy owners for pharmacy owners - all contracts are reviewed and voted on by our Advisory Panel consisting of independent pharmacy owners located across the nation.
- Access that makes sense - our industry-leading analytics team provides our Advisory Panel with all-encompassing view of each contract, so they can make informed decisions about which options are the most equitable for every PSAO member.
- Comprehensive Medicare Part D resources - with an aging population, understanding Medicare Part D contracts is vital to your business. PSAO member pharmacies have access to an annual Medicare resource guide that details plan information and performance criteria. We also provide best customer practices and customizable marketing materials to help you grow and retain this vital part of your business.
- Ongoing support from a dedicated Account Manager - available five days a week via phone and email.