COVID-19 has intensified existing financial obstacles and created new concerns for community oncology practices. During this time of uncertainty, it’s more important than ever for practices to re-examine, adjust and strengthen their financial processes, so they can navigate this crisis and “future-proof” their financial health.
In this webinar hosted by Oncology Business Review (OBR), Karen Kellogg, PharmD, Director of Practice Consulting for VitalSource™ GPO, as well as experts from Cardinal Health and VitalSource™ GPO customers share recommendations for:
- Avoiding billing backlogs
- Documenting services in real time
- Leveraging analytics to evaluate financial performance
- Optimizing medication inventory to reduce waste
- Evaluating opportunities to diversify sources of revenue
Read our white paper about how oncology practices can take this opportunity to “future-proof” the financial components of their operations.